The Alpha Phi Alpha Life Membership Raffle aims to enhance the legacy of the Fraternity by providing an Alpha Brother the opportunity to secure his place in history by becoming a Life Member.
By participating in this raffle, you are supporting TZL’s educational initiatives, scholarships, and community outreach programs that empower the next generation of leaders. Your contribution goes beyond a raffle ticket – it’s an investment in a brighter future for our community.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of Alpha Phi Alpha’s life member legacy. Purchase your raffle ticket today, and continue to unlock the opportunities, connections, and meaningful impact of our dear fraternity. Together, we can continue our mission of providing service and advocacy for our communities.
The proceeds from the Black & Gold Alpha Phi Alpha Life Membership Raffle go toward the 2024 Scholarship awards given to graduating high school seniors. The scholarship recipients will be recognized at the Student Recognition Luncheon hosted by Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. – Theta Zeta Lambda Chapter in May 2024.
Annually, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. – Theta Zeta Lambda Chapter and the Theta Zeta Lambda Scholarship Fund (a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization) are offering financial assistance to high school seniors who have demonstrated improvement in their academic, social, and life skills. This assistance is in the form of a one-time scholarship award given to fourteen students in the amount of $1,500. In the scholarship application, you will find detailed instructions for completion.
The Theta Zeta Lambda Chapter is a tax-exempt 501c3 non-profit organization.
Tax ID: 81-1257797
1. The winner’s life membership payment will be paid directly to the Alpha Phi Alpha General Office.
2. If a Brother is already a life member, then he will receive the $3,000 directly.
3. If a Brother is currently in a life membership installment plan, then the difference of the balance will be paid, and the remaining prize award will go to him.
4. The winner can gift the Life Membership to another Brother who is not currently a life member.
5. Non-Alphas can purchase a raffle ticket on behalf of Alpha Brother who desires to be a life member or is currently a life member.
6. If all raffle tickets are sold prior to May 11, 2024, then the raffle will take place within 48 hours of the last ticket being sold.
7. There is no limit on the number of tickets one can purchase.
8. If a minimum of 150 raffle tickets are not sold by May 11, 2024, then refunds will be issued.